How We Can Help
Have you claimed asylum in the UK and do you want to return to your profession or trade? A RefuAid access loan in partnership with Street UK can help if you are struggling to pay for the costs that are associated with completing the licensing or training you need to work in your field in the UK.
USE OF LOAN:
You can borrow up to £10,000 to cover the following costs:
· Short-term training
· Exam fees with a professional governing association
· Travel expenses to and from an exam
· Qualification assessments
· Professional association fees
· Books and course materials
· Living allowance during study time
· Other related expenses
THE ACCESS LOAN PROGRAM IS UNIQUE
Access loans are character-based. Loans are approved on the strength of the applicant’s character and career development or learning plan.
· RefuAid in partnership with Street UK can lend to people with low income.
· British credit history is not required.
· Collateral is not required.
· Interest rate is zero.
· Repayment terms are favourable.
Your loan repayment schedule will depend on the length of your approved learning or training plan.
Street (UK) CIC in partnership with RefuAidStreet (UK) CIC - Co. No. 3832332 Authorised and Regulated by the FCA - No. 673046
Street (UK) Services Ltd - Co. No. 5300289 VAT Registration No. 826497101Registered in England - Registered Offices: Metro Building, 50 Cliveland Street, Birmingham, B19 3SH