RefuAid support refugees in the UK into employment commensurate with skills and experience.
We provide support in accessing employment in a number of ways.
1. Through designing a learning plan with you. We look at your goals and aspirations and put together a detailed plan of how you can achieve them.
2. Mentoring. We source a mentor within the industry you are looking to enter or re-enter. This mentor is able to help with providing bespoke and specific careers advice.
3. Working with employers to source paid positions and internships.
4. Access to English language programmes to ensure you have the required level of English to accept a job offer.
5. Access to Interest Free Finance to cover the cost of requalification and support you in returning to the job you know and love.
6. Work placements with hiring partners in the sector you wish to enter or re-enter. These work placements run for 12 weeks and are in partnership with companies throughout the UK.